Jun 15, 2010

Ahhh, nostalgia

It's that time again. ((Fucking finally.)) The time where the sun shines bright, even when you're trying to go to sleep. Where it feels like you're invincible. And during July you go to five different 7/11's to get more than one free slurpie.

That's right. I'm talking about summer.

I just got back from thoroughly scrubbing every part of my body in the shower. And you know why, right?

I just got back from my first swim of the summer!! :B It was so good.

I started out just swimming laps, but then I got bored. So I pretended I was in America's Next Top Model. I'd do funny poses and then imagine Mr. Jay being like "Yes! Loving it Lauren! NOW I see a model."

Then I made funny shapes with my shadows.

Anyways, then I signed on the computer. It's about 5:30 PM. And whenever it's this time in the summer, I think of my friend Kair.

Kair is a girl that I actually met on fanfiction.net. We both loved The Outsiders. ((I have a bit of an unhealthy addiction to it.)) Then we used to roleplay it. I looooved that. And I always miss it around this time of year.

Sigh. Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment